Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday: a half day, and a bad technology day

Wednesday: It’s a half day for class. We critiqued the exercises from yesterday. Some of the photos were of the highest caliber. We have some very talented students. I noticed that in the interviews as well. Some of the work was exceptional. It’s now the afternoon and Carole is working on getting my computer to work. The problem seems to be that the St. Xavier wireless network won’t work with my operating system. Carole thinks she has a solution, but I’m going to have to borrow computers from other people. I’m really having a bad technology day. We now have cell phones for the entire time, but mine won’t work. Father Vinayak is working on that.

Update on Thursday: the cell phone works, and, even better, I now am connect with an ethernet cable so I can access the Internet. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment